Personalized support for parents of children with hearing loss.
1:1 consults, customized resources, and actionable tips to help you navigate through your child's hearing journey so you feel educated and empowered to see your child thrive.BOOK A CONSULT
✔ Gain advice
directly from a pediatric audiologist
✔ Be prepared
for anything that comes your way
✔ Feel empowered
and equipped to help your child succeed
Do you struggle with:
- Feeling afraid of what hearing loss means for your child's future?
- Feeling guilty that there was maybe something you could have done differently??
- Overwhelm from all of the new information and decisions coming your way?
- Feeling lost or alone and thinking "this is all new to me."
- Confidence in your ability to become a powerful advocate for your child?
"This was my first time having a child with hearing loss. It was really nice to be able to talk to someone that is also informed and to get advice for how I can help my daughter with her hearing loss."
Maria | Atlanta , GA
"Dr. Kelsey was a blessing and not only did I feel informed, I felt like I had a friend I could count on to be there when I needed to talk."
Gupreet | Los Angeles, CA
"We are so grateful we found Kelsey to help us navigate her test results and the best next steps to take! It’s been almost a year and our daughter has made so much progress from following her advice!”
Brittney | Orange County, CA
STOP GOOGLING AND DOWNLOAD THIS FREE RESOURCE
- THE ABCs OF AUDIOLOGY-
26 commonly used terms, phrases, and acronyms to understand your child's hearing loss.